if you register with the Crypto Price Track, you are not mysterious to us and thus you can exploit certain exercises like posting remarks, selecting for a challenge all things considered in the event that you take an interest in a challenge then you might be requested to submit individual information like your name, address, contact points of interest, email address with the discretionary data like your area, age, individual and expert interests, sexual orientation, your involvement with us and any input etc.
In the event that you interface with Crypto Price Track via social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+ etc. we can store your own data you have shown in that systems. Further, if you send or get individual messages to another client of Crypto Price Track, we can record all messages that you send or get.What About IP addresses?
We may utilize your own data or information we gather regarding your utilization of Crypto Price Track with a specific end goal to actualize, avoid, research, wholesale fraud, misrepresentation, or various records to anticipate making harsh remarks. So as to get such data we may gather information like like IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider), which program you are utilizing to visit Crypto Price Track.com like Google Chrome in addition to we additionally catch time taken by you to surf on Crypto Price Track and the number of pages you went by on the webpage.Sharing and utilization of individual data
In spite of the fact that we utilize industry's best standard measures to ensure your own data in our database we can't have control over alternate clients with whom you share your client profile and data.
We may use the user information:-
• In order to improve our website
• To improve our content and products information
• To rectify the correct info or content given on the site, if any
• To make our beloved readers participate in various contests, surveys etc.
Be that as it may, we don't unveil your own data to others without your endorsement or in an event of some particular occurrences:-
• In order to take any action against suspected illegal activities/ violation against our terms and provisions
• To enforce or imply terms and conditions and privacy policies
• To protect our reputation, property and our rights/ rights of third party and personal safety of the users
• We may also disclose personal information if it is required by the law to do so in a good belief because it is necessary to disclose such info to counter court orders or miscellaneous legal processes.
• In a case of transferring or selling the website to other company so user’s info will be transferred to. We may disclose non-identifiable data to third parties which don't include your name, email address or contact number.
When you use your browser in order to visit or surf any website usually small text files can take place in your computer as browser’s history or program data subfolders which are called as ‘Cookie’. A cookie can be of two types- one which expires when you close the browser and another is which stays on your computer until you delete them manually by following your browser help directions. So like another company our readers will get cookies by us or by companies which are running their ads on our website. Cookies can help us and advertisers to analyze and identify users on our website and it also helps us to serve content to match your preferences.Policy update:
Have any inquiries, questions, recommendations or any sort of criticism about Crypto Price Track, email us firstname.lastname@example.org